This Concealed Carry Holster Draw Class is designed for beginner to intermediate shooters that want to work on fundamentals and sharpen their holster draw techniques. This course is taught by a certified NRA Instructor. This class consists of a total of 3 hours, which is broken down into class and range time sessions. Students will fire approximately 50 rounds of ammunition. Ideally, this is for shooters with a Florida Concealed Weapons License that are looking to increase their ability to draw from a concealed holster position.
$150.00 per person
• 4 Targets
• Eye & Hearing Protection Rental
• Class Instruction
• Class Materials
• Range Time
• Emerald Coast Indoor Shooting & Sport Concealed Carry Holster Draw Certification. (Allows you to draw from a concealed carry holster on the range)
3 Total Hours
1.5 Hour Class Time
30 Minute Dry Firing Session
1 Hour of Live Fire
Limited to 8 Students
• Firearm Safety
• Proper Concealed Carry Holsters
• Proper Concealed Carry Attire
• Concealed Carry Holster Draw Fundamentals
• Dry & Live Fire Session
• Emerald Coast Indoor Shooting & Sport Concealed Carry Holster Draw Certification Course of Fire.
• One Handgun you intend to conceal carry.
• One Holster for your firearm and preferred concealed carry position. (You may purchase one from us.)
• Proper Everyday attire (must wear attire to conceal your firearm).
• 50 Rounds of ammunition for your firearm. (You may purchase ammunition from us if available.) Ammunition must be range-friendly, no remanufactured ammunition, steel core, or armor penetrating rounds.
CHECKOUT NOTE: Apply “Local Pickup” Option in the Checkout Cart.