We offer private parties, meetings and range rental for a variety of opportunities. Go to the contact us page to inquire about what is available and rates!
Emerald Coast Indoor Shooting & Sport offers a variety of classes, from beginners, the Florida Concealed Weapons Permit class, to advanced & specialty training.
Looking to shoot in our brand new indoor range regularly, try a membership. Memberships provide the best prices, gun transfers, training classes and more.
- FIREARM RENTALS
We offer a wide range of firearms for rent. Choose from pistols, shotguns, rifles, and more!
- AMMO PURCHASE
Ammo for all calibers is available for sale. Appropriate range rounds are required for use on the ranges
About the Range
Emerald Coast Indoor Shooting & Sport is the most modern indoor range on the Emerald Coast! We stock all major manufacturers for every type of firearm platform available including suppressors and Class III weaponry! Come by and browse our firearms at our store front. All of our handguns are separated by manufacturer for your convenience and all rifles and shotguns are displayed on our wall. Firearms are available for rent!
Test Drive A Firearm Today!
At Emerald Coast Indoor Shooting & Sport we believe that you should be able to purchase a firearm that you know you’ll love which is why we offer our Firearm Test Drive Program! If you find a model that you like we can set you up with a demo of it on our range.
IF YOU WANT IT, WE CAN GET IT! IF WE CAN’T GET IT, YOU CAN’T OWN IT!
*Emerald Coast Indoor Shooting & Sport is a FFL/SOT and is capable of all NFA transfers.
Emerald Coast Indoor Shooting & Sport offers a wide variety of classes, everything from beginners, the Florida Concealed Weapons Permit class, all the way to advanced and specialty training.
- Florida Concealed Weapons Permit Class $109.00 Per Student
- Emerald Coast Indoor Shooting & Sport Range Holster Certification
- Prices: Non Members/Regular Walk-In $20.00, Military/First Responders $15.00, Members $10.00
Children below the age 13 are not allowed. All minors must attend while being accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who will sign all documents and stay with them at all times.
1. Treat all firearms as if they are loaded.
2. Never point the muzzle at anything you are not willing to destroy.
3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are aligned on the target and you are ready to fire.
4. Always be sure of your target and what is beyond it. This includes making sure nothing is beyond your target that you don’t want to destroy.
5. Eye and ear protection are mandatory for everyone entering and using the range.
Give one to friends, family, or even yourself!