We require everyone to watch this brief safety video before using our indoor facility.
Safe Firearm handling is the first and most important Rule in all Shooting Sports. DOWNLOAD Range Waivers Here
Attention Shooters! Due to current regulations set forth by our insurance company, any re-manufactured ammunition of any kind is not allowed for use in our facility!
- Treat all firearms as if they are loaded.
- Never point the muzzle at anything you are not willing to destroy.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are aligned on the target and you are ready to fire.
- Always be sure of your target and what is beyond it. This includes making sure nothing is beyond your target that you don’t want to destroy.
- Eye and ear protection are mandatory for everyone entering and using the range.
- Only two people per stall are allowed at the range at a time.
- Only one person is allowed between the yellow and red lines.
- No steel core, tracer, penetrating, magnetic or incendiary rounds. We do not allow any ammunition that has any steel in the projectile. The range has the right to inspect any and all ammo at any given time. You will be held responsible for damage to all range equipment, which could exceed $10,000.
- No one is allowed on or in front of the red firing line for any reason.
- All unloading and loading of a firearm and magazine should only be done inside the shooting stall, between the red and yellow lines.
- No drawing or firing from a holster. All shooters who desire to draw from the holster must be “holster certified” through Emerald Coast Indoor Shooting & Sport holster certification program.
- No shooting at objects other than your target. You will be held responsible for all replacement costs plus a fine.
- Firearms cannot be exchanged between lanes. Do not pass firearms directly from person to person. Place the unloaded firearm on the bench and allow the next person to pick it up.
- Any unsafe behavior will be just cause for immediate dismissal from the facility without refund.
- You must be at least ten (10) years old to enter the handguns range and thirteen (13) to enter both ranges. Children under 13 are restricted to use firearms chambered in 9MM or smaller. Individuals under the age of eighteen (18) must have a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian and must always be accompanied on the range by a responsible adult.
- No muzzleloaders, pellet guns or black powder firearms allowed on the range.
- Shoot only the target designated for your shooting lane.
- Use only the correct ammunition for your firearm as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Shooting under the influence of alcohol or drugs is strictly prohibited.
- To minimize lead exposure, food, drink, gum or any tobacco products are not permitted inside the range. Always remember to wash your hands after you leave the range and prior to eating.
- Upon the command “CEASE FIRE”, stop all shooting immediately, put down your firearm and back away from the firing line. Shooters may not re-approach the firing line or pick up any firearm, ammunition or magazines until a Range Safety Officer gives the “All Clear” and “Commence Shooting” command.
- All shooting must be conducted in a safe, controlled, and accurate manner.
- Always keep the firearm action open, magazines removed, and only load when ready to commence firing.
- It is your responsibility to know and understand how to operate your firearm safely, ensure your firearm is in good working order, and understand and use its safety features.
- ALWAYS OBEY ALL FIREARMS SAFETY RULES.
- The handguns bays are rated to .44 Magnum. The rifle bays are rated to .308 Winchester. Shotgun slugs are only allowed on the rifle bays.
- All firearms must be transported unloaded and cased within the entire facility.
- Due to insurance regulations and the safety of our clients, re-manufactured ammunition of any kind is not permitted on the range.
- No sandals, crocs or open-toed shoes on the range at any time.
- No tank tops, spaghetti strap shirts or low-cut blouses/shirts on the range.
- For the safety of our clients, pregnant individuals are not permitted on the range due to the high noise level and lead exposure.